SCOTUS rules to limit Civil Forfeiture Laws; the bias of main stream media; evidence of man made global warming reached a “gold” standard; smallest baby boy born in Tokyo weighing only 268 grams; methane based life on Saturn’s largest moon Titan; transgender high school sprinters dominated the female competition.
Recorded Feb. 26th, 2019.
- How the Supreme Court Struck a Blow Against the Imperial Presidency;
- Most US media biased – former CBS correspondent;
- Evidence for man-made global warming hits ‘gold standard’: scientists;
- World’s smallest baby boy, born in Tokyo weighing 268 grams, healthy and sent home from hospital;
- NASA: Life on Saturn’s largest moon;
- Transgender Sprinters Dominate High School Girls in Ridiculously Lopsided Race.
Proprietary sound effects
voice over: Mark
Song: Heifervescent – Wake Up Sheepyhead – Too Much Information
Anything we forgot? Please let us know.