Dutch provincial elections; Trump popularity declining; the Jeffrey Epstein case; mass migration; cotton swab danger; red light district; analog clocks obsolete; planes; phones; how a car works and Beto O’Rourke
Recorded Mar. 22th, 2019.
- Sneaky Meteor Evades Earthling Detection, Explodes with Force of 10 Atomic Bombs;
- Turns Out Cotton Swabs Can Potentially Kill You;
- The Japanese Are Now Putting Bars In Convenience Stores Because They Get All The Cool Stuff Before We Do;
- Crashed jets reportedly lacked key safety features because Boeing charged extra for them;
- DoubleTree sorry for sign declaring: ‘No longer serving military personnel & their guests’;
- Trump will remove new North Korea-related sanctions because he ‘likes’ Kim Jong Un;
- Indonesia’s National Airline Seeks to Cancel Order of Boeing Max 8s.
Proprietary sound effects
voice over: Mark
Song: Heifervescent – Wake Up Sheepyhead – Too Much Information
Anything we forgot? Please let us know.