No collusion, no obstruction; Rachel Maddow’s 15 questions; Michael Avenatti busted; Charges against Jussie Smollett dropped; Judge overseeing Jeffrey Epstein’s case dies; George hates religion; and more.
Recorded Mar. 26th, 2019.
- McConnell blocks resolution to release full Mueller report;
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $25 million from Nike, Wire & Bank fraud!;
- Lawyer for Michael Jackson, Jussie Smollett named as Avenatti co-conspirator;
- Federal judge overseeing key lawsuit relating to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dies;
- Judge overseeing key Jeffrey Epstein-related suit dies;
- Rachel Maddow’s 15 questions;
- New cars sold in the EU to be fitted with speed limiters from 2022;
- George Soros Spent $408k on Kim Foxx, Prosecutor in Jussie Smollett Case;
- Jordan Peterson: Alt-right figurehead’s Cambridge fellowship revoked after photo with man in Islamophobic T-shirt;
- NBC shot an entire episode of the ‘Tonight Show’ with the Galaxy S10+;
- NASA Covers Up ‘Cloaked Alien Spacecraft’ With Meteor Fireball Explosion Report, Blog Claims;
- British Airways flight from London to Germany took off in the wrong direction and landed in Scotland;
- Steve Bannon says Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is the ‘No. 1 rock star of American Politics’: ‘I love her’;
- Woman Sues Subway Owner for $25,000 After He Allegedly Hits Her in the Head With Sandwich;
Proprietary sound effects
voice over: Mark
Song: Heifervescent – Wake Up Sheepyhead – Too Much Information
Anything we forgot? Please let us know.